Clockwork, the digital engagement agency of Ordina, is looking for an experienced UX researcher. Do you know how to gather business and user requirements and translate them to exciting and effective concepts and ideas? Then you’re the person we are looking for!
UX researcher role
- You use the right qualitative research methods to fully understand business and user needs.
- You translate needs and opportunities to design recommendations, using solid UX formats (personas, journey maps,…)
- You support our client’s strategic decision making by providing clear insights regarding business and user requirements.
- You know how to transform insights into strong concepts. Iterating and refining ideas through a process of ideation, rapid prototyping and evaluative sessions.
- You assist in creating client proposals. You define the right approach based on the specific context.
- You constantly collaborate with clients, project managers, designers and researchers to create an impactful solution from conception to launch.
You’ll also serve as an expert and coach within the domains of UX and UCD, providing guidance for fellow Clockworkers on topics like design thinking and user centered design methods.